Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spiritual Journey

We all need to figure out who we Really are. Deep down inside...Why? When we begin the process it can uncover our uniqueness, our desires, weaknesses, and abilities.

For me, it's important because it helps me go in the direction I want to live my life. It helps me understand why I react to other people the way I do. It provides me with insights into the person I will spend my entire life with...Me :)


It's difficult and rewarding all at once. It's gives me pleasure to see how far I've come and gives me pain to see where I have been. Either way, for me it's a win win situation..Knowing who I am never ends because I am constantly growing and changing...which can be very confusing at times...but, I'd rather live in lightness than in the dark


What about you? Is it important to figure out who you are?


With Gratitude,

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. A great post Debbie, and so thought provoking.
    I believe that the way we live our life defines us.
    And rather than trying to figure out who I am I think that along the way I often discover aspects of myself that I never knew about.

    ReplyDelete