Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Birth Of Self

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."


George Sheehan said this, and it made me think...what do I enjoy more than anything? I love to write and help people and feel that's my calling. I realize now that's why I worked as a social worker in various nursing homes and hospitals and also as a substitute teacher...I feel good inside when I can be of service to someone...young or old, or in-between,





That's why I started this blog and formed a group on FB. I wanted this to have a positive impact on all people, and help them in anyway I could...thus began a group on Talktodeb. I am proud to say I have 115 people who have the opportunity to read what I post, and make shifts in their lives because of any inspiration they might find on my blog.





I would love more people to join me in this journey, and participate in the group. My goal is to help anyone who needs a boost, and make them a part of this group and follow me on my blog...


I offer this to anyone who needs some support, a hand to hold, or a hug. They can have this if we start revealing how our lives are going...are we happy? Do we need to change something, and make our lives more meaningful? I think we can all benefit from this, because we have the support of the people in the group.





So I ask you to share, and post things that could make a difference in someones life...Join, and see how far we can go!!!





With Gratitude,


Debbie


http://talktodeb.blogspot.com/


Deb10356@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment