Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

My name is Deborah Saporta and I am a teacher, tutor, social worker, and writer. I write a blog page at http://talktodeb.blogspot.com which gives people a sense of who I am, while giving inspiration and motivation to people of all ages. I also have a group on FB where I try to inspire people to live to their fullest potential. My goal is to be the next Dear Abby on the Internet. I am passionate about helping people find their inner strength and inspire them to reach their goals and attain their dreams. If you want to contact me, please e-mail Deb10356@aol.com.
With Gratitude,
Debbie





Skills


Teacher/Counselor , Tutor , Social Worker , Writer





Professional History


















Sep 1997-PresentSubstitute Teacher at Commack School District/WyzAnt Tutoring/Lif...
2010-2011Commack School District/WyzAnt Tutoring/Life Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment